We have the answer for They’re fit to be dyed crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
They’re fit to be dyed Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for They’re fit to be dyed. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the They’re fit to be dyed crossword clue should be:
- EGGS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DYED (adjective)
- (used of color) artificially produced; not natural
- THEY (pronoun)
- The plural of he, she, or it. They is never used adjectively, but always as a pronoun proper, and sometimes refers to persons without an antecedent expressed.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Book of legends NYT Crossword Clue
- Drink slowly Crossword Clue
- Film about fish tanks? NYT Crossword Clue
- Ohio sluggers NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ de cologne Crossword Clue
- Like a ne’er-do-well NYT Crossword Clue
- Problem for a plumber NYT Crossword Clue
- Touch, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- Animal that’s more akin to a squirrel than a canine, despite its name NYT Crossword Clue
- Annual bodybuilding competition won 10 times by Iris Kyle NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.