We have the answer for They’re smaller than cities crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
They’re smaller than cities Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for They’re smaller than cities. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the They’re smaller than cities crossword clue should be:
- TOWNS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SMALLER (adjective)
- small or little relative to something else
- THEY (pronoun)
- The plural of he, she, or it. They is never used adjectively, but always as a pronoun proper, and sometimes refers to persons without an antecedent expressed.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Music producer ___-1da Crossword Clue
- In a relaxed state Crossword Clue
- Recedes to the sea Crossword Clue
- Degrees for curators Crossword Clue
- Dog like Lady from ‘Lady and the Tramp’ Crossword Clue
- Section for a grocery stocker Crossword Clue
- Minor hiccup Crossword Clue
- PC drive insert Crossword Clue
- Searched thoroughly Crossword Clue
- Short previews Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.