We have the answer for They’re smaller than cities crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
They’re smaller than cities Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for They’re smaller than cities. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the They’re smaller than cities crossword clue should be:
- TOWNS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword September 25 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SMALLER (adjective)
- small or little relative to something else
- THEY (pronoun)
- The plural of he, she, or it. They is never used adjectively, but always as a pronoun proper, and sometimes refers to persons without an antecedent expressed.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Pen on a farm Crossword Clue
- Meat in a Cobb salad Crossword Clue
- Winter garment Crossword Clue
- Eateries that serve croquetas and chopitos Crossword Clue
- Edible seaweed type Crossword Clue
- Sports ___ Crossword Clue
- Organ that secretes Crossword Clue
- Recedes to the sea Crossword Clue
- Sort from best to worst Crossword Clue
- Streak left by a good cry Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.