We have the answer for Thick-walled part of a bird's stomach that grinds food crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Thick-walled part of a bird’s stomach that grinds food Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Small steam room filled with dry heat for relaxation Crossword Clue
- Frog that can live on land; has dry and bumpy skin Crossword Clue
- French speaking province of Canada; its capital shares its name Crossword Clue
- Upper-body exercise where you hold a bar and raise your body Crossword Clue
- Plants use carbon _______ for photosynthesis Crossword Clue
- RAM in a computer stands for ______-access memory Crossword Clue
- Protein known to reduce wrinkles and keep skin supple Crossword Clue
- Bird famous for striking trees with its pointed beak Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STOMACH (noun)
- the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal; the principal organ of digestion
- STOMACH (verb)
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- bear to eat
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.