We have the answer for Thin electric swimmer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Thin electric swimmer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Thin electric swimmer. This clue last appeared November 17, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Thin electric swimmer crossword clue should be:
- EEL (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ELECTRIC (adjective)
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity
- affected by emotion as if by electricity; thrilling
- ELECTRIC (noun)
- a car that is powered by electricity
- SWIMMER (noun)
- a person who travels through the water by swimming
- a trained athlete who participates in swimming meets
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- FaceTime’s platform Crossword Clue
- By the way Crossword Clue
- UFO pilots: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Open-mouthed state Crossword Clue
- “The ___ & Stimpy Show” (animated series) Crossword Clue
- Detox spot, for short Crossword Clue
- Spanish word for “love” Crossword Clue
- “___ Believer,” song by the Monkees: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Geologist’s unit of time Crossword Clue
- ___ Arthur of “The Golden Girls” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.