We have the answer for ‘Things look bad for us!’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
‘Things look bad for us!’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ‘Things look bad for us!’. This clue last appeared December 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ‘Things look bad for us!’ crossword clue should be:
- WERETOAST (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THINGS (noun)
- any movable possession (especially articles of clothing)
- BAD (adverb)
- with great intensity (`bad’ is a nonstandard variant for `badly’)
- very much; strongly
- BAD (noun)
- that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency
- BAD (adjective)
- very intense
- not capable of being collected
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- The only even prime number Crossword Clue
- Reward for a barber Crossword Clue
- Looked after a friend’s kitty Crossword Clue
- Fleece-___ tights Crossword Clue
- Ceremonial act Crossword Clue
- It’s replaced by sparkling wine in a Negroni Sbagliato Crossword Clue
- Where the Spirit rover landed Crossword Clue
- Gazillions Crossword Clue
- Smooth jazz instruments Crossword Clue
- Sprouted up Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.