We have the answer for “This is — for Superman!” crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for “This is — for Superman!” crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
“This is — for Superman!” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Kid’s belly Crossword Clue
- Lisa’s brother Crossword Clue
- Fudd of cartoons Crossword Clue
- Highland hats Crossword Clue
- Eliot Ness, e.g Crossword Clue
- Beagle’s bane Crossword Clue
- Sheriff’s star Crossword Clue
- Shaving mishap Crossword Clue
- Agra landmark Crossword Clue
- Ethel’s pal on old TV Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUPERMAN (noun)
- street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- a person with great powers and abilities
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “This is — for Superman!” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.