We have the answer for Three-syllable purple berry crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Three-syllable purple berry Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Three-syllable purple berry. This clue last appeared December 5, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Three-syllable purple berry crossword clue should be:
- ACAI (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SYLLABLE (noun)
- a unit of spoken language larger than a phoneme
- PURPLE (noun)
- a purple color or pigment
- (in ancient Rome) position of imperial status
- PURPLE (adjective)
- of a color intermediate between red and blue
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
- PURPLE (verb)
- color purple
- become purple
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Red (___) (2021 album) Crossword Clue
- ___ TV (network for women of color) Crossword Clue
- Washing the dishes, for one Crossword Clue
- How some animals mark their territory Crossword Clue
- Pere ___ (French Santa) Crossword Clue
- Goes too fast Crossword Clue
- What the Myers-Briggs test reveals Crossword Clue
- Work NYT Crossword Clue
- Mystery writer Christie Crossword Clue
- Festive outfit Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.