We have the answer for Thumbs down vote crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Thumbs down vote crossword clue answer below.
Thumbs down vote Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Fast car Crossword Clue
- House on the Hill Crossword Clue
- Cab Calloway catchphrase Crossword Clue
- ‘Can that be?’ Crossword Clue
- Mar.-to-Nov. hours Crossword Clue
- ‘Great Faces, Great Places’ Crossword Clue
- Dome-shaped ice house Crossword Clue
- Sundae selections Crossword Clue
- Former telephone trio Crossword Clue
- Data, for short Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOWN (noun)
- English physician who first described Down’s syndrome (1828-1896)
- soft fine feathers
- DOWN (adjective)
- understood perfectly
- extending or moving from a higher to a lower place
- DOWN (adverb)
- spatially or metaphorically from a higher to a lower level or position
- DOWN (verb)
- eat up completely, as with great appetite
- cause to come or go down
- VOTE (noun)
- a legal right guaranteed by the 15th amendment to the US Constitution; guaranteed to women by the 19th amendment
- a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- VOTE (verb)
- bring into existence or make available by vote
- express a choice or opinion
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.