We have the answer for Tie, as a sneaker crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tie, as a sneaker Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tie, as a sneaker. This clue last appeared November 22, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tie, as a sneaker crossword clue should be:
- LACEUP (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SNEAKER (noun)
- a canvas shoe with a pliable rubber sole
- someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- TIE (noun)
- a social or business relationship
- a fastener that serves to join or connect
- TIE (verb)
- finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- create social or emotional ties
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Brad of “Troy” Crossword Clue
- Rocker John Crossword Clue
- Musical work Crossword Clue
- “Ain’t that the truth!” Crossword Clue
- Balm ingredient Crossword Clue
- Hunting dog Crossword Clue
- Crisp snack Crossword Clue
- Meddle Crossword Clue
- Second-year student, for short Crossword Clue
- Singing group Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.