We have the answer for Time that may be passed? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the Time that may be passed? crossword clue answer below.
Time that may be passed? Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Sailor dispatched, not here Crossword Clue
- Foul-mouthed American quartet in Lincoln? Crossword Clue
- Creatures in two rivers? Crossword Clue
- Relative close to collapse in French city Crossword Clue
- Dishonourable Crossword Clue
- Antarctica volcano Crossword Clue
- Stitched fold Crossword Clue
- Irritation, right inside retina, treated Crossword Clue
- Dermis Crossword Clue
- Sudden break Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SENTENCE (verb)
- pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- SENTENCE (noun)
- (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
- TIME (noun)
- a reading of a point in time as given by a clock
- rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
- TIME (verb)
- measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Time that may be passed? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.