We have the answer for Tool used to ink an ankle crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tool used to ink an ankle Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tool used to ink an ankle. This clue last appeared December 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tool used to ink an ankle crossword clue should be:
- TATTOOPEN (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword December 25 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TOOL (verb)
- ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it
- TOOL (noun)
- the means whereby some act is accomplished
- a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- USED (adjective)
- (of persons) taken advantage of
- previously used or owned by another
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Bean that chocolate is made from Crossword Clue
- Gorillas and orangutans Crossword Clue
- Smooth jazz instruments Crossword Clue
- Demographic group Crossword Clue
- Casserole with a cornmeal crust Crossword Clue
- Reward for a barber Crossword Clue
- Brewery faucet Crossword Clue
- Rings loudly Crossword Clue
- Grapefruit segment Crossword Clue
- Power source for some planes Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.