We have the answer for Tooth expert's degree: Abbr. crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Tooth expert’s degree: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 27, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘Hey, am __ a roll!’ Crossword Clue
- Uncanny glow Crossword Clue
- Rockies resort Crossword Clue
- Initial poker bet Crossword Clue
- Beverage served on tap Crossword Clue
- Mellowed, as wine Crossword Clue
- Reduced-price event Crossword Clue
- Line made with a comb NYT Crossword Clue
- Like two peas in a __ Crossword Clue
- Corn product Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EXPERT (adjective)
- having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude
- of or relating to or requiring special knowledge to be understood
- EXPERT (noun)
- a person with special knowledge or ability who performs skillfully
- TOOTH (noun)
- a means of enforcement
- hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates; used for biting and chewing or for attack and defense
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.