We have the answer for Tooth layer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tooth layer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tooth layer. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tooth layer crossword clue should be:
- ENAMEL (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LAYER (noun)
- an abstract place usually conceived as having depth
- single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- LAYER (verb)
- make or form a layer
- TOOTH (noun)
- a means of enforcement
- hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates; used for biting and chewing or for attack and defense
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Early hr Crossword Clue
- Unmanned plane Crossword Clue
- Galley tool Crossword Clue
- Musical phrase Crossword Clue
- Swearing-in vow Crossword Clue
- Mer makeup Crossword Clue
- Mocks Crossword Clue
- Solemn Crossword Clue
- Look up to Crossword Clue
- 1970s scandal Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.