We have the answer for Top choice? crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Top choice? Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 31, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Sweep’s sweepings Crossword Clue
- Target of Goldfinger’s raid Crossword Clue
- For all that, for short Crossword Clue
- Tried to improve a hand Crossword Clue
- Bud 4 life Crossword Clue
- Sounds in “The Raven” Crossword Clue
- Unassigned Crossword Clue
- Hot spot Crossword Clue
- Chicago’s WNBA team Crossword Clue
- Forgo frugality Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHIRT (noun)
- a garment worn on the upper half of the body
- SHIRT (verb)
- put a shirt on
- TOP (verb)
- be the culminating event
- pass by, over, or under without making contact
- TOP (noun)
- the first half of an inning; while the visiting team is at bat
- a canvas tent to house the audience at a circus performance
- TOP (adjective)
- situated at the top or highest position
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.