We have the answer for Touched on the shoulder crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Touched on the shoulder Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Touched on the shoulder. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Touched on the shoulder crossword clue should be:
- TAPPED (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAPPED (adjective)
- in a condition for letting out liquid drawn out as by piercing or drawing a plug
- SHOULDER (noun)
- a narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road
- a ball-and-socket joint between the head of the humerus and a cavity of the scapula
- SHOULDER (verb)
- carry a burden, either real or metaphoric
- lift onto one’s shoulders
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Officeholder, for short Crossword Clue
- Census stat Crossword Clue
- Tel Aviv’s land: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Clay-baking oven Crossword Clue
- Zodiac ram Crossword Clue
- Careless mistake Crossword Clue
- Sounded impressed Crossword Clue
- __-Mex cuisine Crossword Clue
- Very sharp, as the newest TV series Crossword Clue
- Japanese island that was a WWII battleground Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.