We have the answer for Traffic tie-ups crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Traffic tie-ups Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Make a stone statue Crossword Clue
- Nadal of tennis familiarly Crossword Clue
- Be durable Crossword Clue
- Prepare for publication Crossword Clue
- Frond-bearing plants Crossword Clue
- ‘Checkmate’ Crossword Clue
- Corvette or Camaro Crossword Clue
- Carousel mount Crossword Clue
- Quick and agile Crossword Clue
- Where soldiers have supper Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRAFFIC (noun)
- social or verbal interchange (usually followed by `with’)
- buying and selling; especially illicit trade
- TRAFFIC (verb)
- deal illegally
- trade or deal a commodity
- TIE (noun)
- a social or business relationship
- a fastener that serves to join or connect
- TIE (verb)
- finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- create social or emotional ties
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.