We have the answer for Transportation for Aladdin crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Transportation for Aladdin Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Transportation for Aladdin. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Transportation for Aladdin crossword clue should be:
- MAGICCARPET (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRANSPORTATION (noun)
- the act of expelling a person from their native land
- the act of moving something from one location to another
- ALADDIN (noun)
- in the Arabian Nights a boy who acquires a magic lamp from which he can summon a genie
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Rowboat equipment Crossword Clue
- Suffix for ‘Kazakh’ Crossword Clue
- ‘Sweet Love’ singer Baker Crossword Clue
- Boxing great Muhammad Crossword Clue
- Tie games Crossword Clue
- Reptile-shaped chocolate Crossword Clue
- Deep-fried, cheese-filled dessert Crossword Clue
- G-o-e-s l-i-k-e t-h-i-s Crossword Clue
- Bit part for a big name Crossword Clue
- Confidentiality contracts Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.