We have the answer for Trellis climber crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Trellis climber Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Trellis climber. This clue last appeared February 12, 2023 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Trellis climber crossword clue should be:
- IVY (3 letters)
- VINE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRELLIS (noun)
- latticework used to support climbing plants
- TRELLIS (verb)
- train on a trellis, as of a vine
- CLIMBER (noun)
- an iron spike attached to the shoe to prevent slipping on ice when walking or climbing
- someone seeking social prominence by obsequious behavior
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Extra NBA periods Crossword Clue
- Mesmerizing horse movement? Crossword Clue
- Worked as an office sub Crossword Clue
- New jet in ’68 Crossword Clue
- Communist Joseph Crossword Clue
- Language of Copenhagen, to locals Crossword Clue
- “Bye, Brigitte” Crossword Clue
- Intense fire used as an energy source? Crossword Clue
- The whole — Crossword Clue
- Spiritual self Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.