We have the answer for Trip up a mountain crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Trip up a mountain Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Trip up a mountain. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Trip up a mountain crossword clue should be:
- ASCENT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword September 25 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ASCENT (noun)
- a movement upward
- the act of changing location in an upward direction
- MOUNTAIN (noun)
- a land mass that projects well above its surroundings; higher than a hill
- (often followed by `of’) a large number or amount or extent
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Dog like Lady from ‘Lady and the Tramp’ Crossword Clue
- Super ___ (Sega Genesis rival) Crossword Clue
- Look up to Crossword Clue
- Sort from best to worst Crossword Clue
- Printer cartridge fluids Crossword Clue
- Chengdu transit system Crossword Clue
- Highly marbled Japanese beef Crossword Clue
- British name for a South Asian snack Crossword Clue
- Skirt size Crossword Clue
- French port city known for its wines Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.