We have the answer for Nagami kumquat’s shape crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nagami kumquat’s shape Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nagami kumquat’s shape. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nagami kumquat’s shape crossword clue should be:
- OVAL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NAGAMI (noun)
- shrub bearing oval-fruited kumquats
- KUMQUAT (noun)
- any of several trees or shrubs of the genus Fortunella bearing small orange-colored edible fruits with thick sweet-flavored skin and sour pulp
- small oval citrus fruit with thin sweet rind and very acid pulp
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Minor hiccup Crossword Clue
- Old Roman garment Crossword Clue
- Short previews Crossword Clue
- Contented kitty’s sound Crossword Clue
- Oppose Crossword Clue
- Printer cartridge fluids Crossword Clue
- British name for a South Asian snack Crossword Clue
- Recedes to the sea Crossword Clue
- Organ that secretes Crossword Clue
- ‘I know what I’m talking about’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.