We have the answer for Tropical evergreen crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tropical evergreen Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tropical evergreen. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tropical evergreen crossword clue should be:
- CACAO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EVERGREEN (noun)
- a plant having foliage that persists and remains green throughout the year
- EVERGREEN (adjective)
- (of plants and shrubs) bearing foliage throughout the year
- TROPICAL (adjective)
- relating to or situated in or characteristic of the tropics (the region on either side of the equator)
- of weather or climate; hot and humid as in the tropics
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Crow’s cacophony Crossword Clue
- Shake __ Crossword Clue
- Reason to buy a sports car for some literally? Crossword Clue
- Suit yourself! Crossword Clue
- Rating for Euphoria briefly Crossword Clue
- Boneless appetizer Crossword Clue
- Overalls material Crossword Clue
- Cup holder site Crossword Clue
- Passport or Pilot e.g. literally? Crossword Clue
- Gas lighting? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.