We have the answer for Turn to Stone band of 1977, for short crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Turn to Stone band of 1977, for short Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Turn to Stone band of 1977, for short. This clue last appeared June 30, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Turn to Stone band of 1977, for short crossword clue should be:
- ELON (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword June 30 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STONE (noun)
- United States architect (1902-1978)
- United States jurist who served on the United States Supreme Court as chief justice (1872-1946)
- STONE (verb)
- kill by throwing stones at
- remove the pits from
- STONE (adjective)
- of any of various dull tannish or grey colors
- TURN (verb)
- to break and turn over earth especially with a plow
- twist suddenly so as to sprain
- TURN (noun)
- turning or twisting around (in place)
- a favor for someone
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Word with sing or string NYT Crossword Clue
- !, in emails NYT Crossword Clue
- It may be mined or crunched NYT Crossword Clue
- Mineral with parallel bands NYT Crossword Clue
- ___-com NYT Crossword Clue
- Green hazard NYT Crossword Clue
- Obsolescent music holder NYT Crossword Clue
- Documents NYT Crossword Clue
- An official language of the Northwest Territories NYT Crossword Clue
- Jolly season NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.