We have the answer for “Turn to Stone” rockers crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the “Turn to Stone” rockers crossword clue answer below.
“Turn to Stone” rockers Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Queens subject Crossword Clue
- Ross Sea sights Crossword Clue
- ___ de mort (skull and crossbones) Crossword Clue
- Where 48-Down premiered Crossword Clue
- Like the scene in Rousseau’s “Sleeping Gypsy” Crossword Clue
- Radar letters Crossword Clue
- “Didn’t need to know that” Crossword Clue
- Gumbo need Crossword Clue
- Potpourri Crossword Clue
- Hole puncher Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROCKERS (noun)
- originally a British youth subculture that evolved out of the teddy boys in the 1960s; wore black leather jackets and jeans and boots; had greased hair and rode motorcycles and listened to rock’n’roll; were largely unskilled manual laborers
- STONE (noun)
- United States architect (1902-1978)
- United States jurist who served on the United States Supreme Court as chief justice (1872-1946)
- STONE (verb)
- kill by throwing stones at
- remove the pits from
- STONE (adjective)
- of any of various dull tannish or grey colors
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.