We have the answer for Third rock's troubles irreversible, first of all: very sad about that crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Third rock's troubles irreversible, first of all: very sad about that crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Third rock’s troubles irreversible, first of all: very sad about that Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on November 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Issue certainly not arising when expected Crossword Clue
- Slough crossed by rower, if old wizard on bridge playing role? Crossword Clue
- Composition engaging swots, primarily, for example Crossword Clue
- Macerate a substance picked after first of apples, most of the time Crossword Clue
- The sad sculpture beneath which I must go? Crossword Clue
- Distant workplace discussed by drunkard? Crossword Clue
- What might secure the bucks, ship bound for Madeira? Crossword Clue
- Puncture in fizzy drink can sprayed around holiday location Crossword Clue
- Folk hero made chips with silicon, say Crossword Clue
- WW1 gun in comfortable position secured by a wedge from below Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TERTIARY (adjective)
- coming next after the second and just before the fourth in position
- TERTIARY (noun)
- from 63 million to 2 million years ago
- IRREVERSIBLE (adjective)
- incapable of being reversed
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Third rock’s troubles irreversible, first of all: very sad about that crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.