We have the answer for Turns away crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Turns away Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Turns away. This clue last appeared June 30, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Turns away crossword clue should be:
- AVERTS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword June 30 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AWAY (adverb)
- out of the way (especially away from one’s thoughts)
- from one’s possession
- AWAY (adjective)
- (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- not present; having left
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Night lights, of a sort NYT Crossword Clue
- Part of R&D: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- An official language of the Northwest Territories NYT Crossword Clue
- Kind of scoring in fantasy sports leagues, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Cake NYT Crossword Clue
- It may be mined or crunched NYT Crossword Clue
- Go ashore Crossword Clue
- University near Greensboro NYT Crossword Clue
- Poet’s palindromic preposition NYT Crossword Clue
- Green hazard NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.