We have the answer for Turtle’s enclosure crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Turtle’s enclosure Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Turtle’s enclosure. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Turtle’s enclosure crossword clue should be:
- SHELL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ENCLOSURE (noun)
- something (usually a supporting document) that is enclosed in an envelope with a covering letter
- the act of enclosing something inside something else
- SHELL (verb)
- remove the husks from
- come out better in a competition, race, or conflict
- SHELL (noun)
- hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles
- the exterior covering of a bird’s egg
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Highway off-ramp Crossword Clue
- CPR expert Crossword Clue
- Good friend Crossword Clue
- Local sandwich shop Crossword Clue
- Not relaxed Crossword Clue
- Soccer cheer Crossword Clue
- Edinburgh native Crossword Clue
- Playful aquatic mammal Crossword Clue
- Rights advocacy grp. Crossword Clue
- Control, as temperature Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.