We have the answer for TV-screen measurement crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the TV-screen measurement crossword clue answer below.
TV-screen measurement Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vulture Crossword Answers
- “___ Will I Know” (Whitney Houston song with an incredible “Glee” cover) Crossword Clue
- Apartment that lowers housing supply for residents of a city Crossword Clue
- Wham!, for one Crossword Clue
- “Sometimes I ___ and Think, and Sometimes I Just ___” Crossword Clue
- Author of “The Master’s Tools Will Never Dismantle the Master’s House” Crossword Clue
- Coagulated lump Crossword Clue
- French word used before a maiden name Crossword Clue
- ___-O-Honey Crossword Clue
- The Continental in the “John Wick” universe, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Strauss who is credited with inventing jeans Crossword Clue
You can play the Vulture crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MEASUREMENT (noun)
- the act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule
- SCREEN (verb)
- protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
- test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- SCREEN (noun)
- a strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles
- a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something
That should be all the information you need to solve for the TV-screen measurement crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.