We have the answer for Twelvers’ Islamic branch crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Twelvers’ Islamic branch Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Twelvers’ Islamic branch. This clue last appeared August 6, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Twelvers’ Islamic branch crossword clue should be:
- SHIA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHIA (noun)
- one of the two main branches of orthodox Islam; mainly in Iran
- ISLAMIC (adjective)
- of or relating to or supporting Islamism
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Word before lettuce or cucumber Crossword Clue
- Made with more than just Nestle Toll House chips say Crossword Clue
- Voltaire religiously Crossword Clue
- Hard to know what to do Crossword Clue
- Perfect pair Crossword Clue
- Hedging words in an estimate Crossword Clue
- Designer Vuitton Crossword Clue
- Site such as Fandom Crossword Clue
- Moo goo gai pan pan Crossword Clue
- Forum regular who doesn’t post messages Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.