We have the answer for Two boys in river in leisure craft crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Two boys in river in leisure craft crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Two boys in river in leisure craft Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Ancient tunic Crossword Clue
- Agitate in prison Crossword Clue
- Race to cook eggs? Crossword Clue
- Ring found in sharp suit pressed here Crossword Clue
- Foot-driven boat Crossword Clue
- Ignition device not as heavy Crossword Clue
- Telex VIP sent with English obscenity Crossword Clue
- Somewhat malevolent creature Crossword Clue
- What makes hum as it explodes? Crossword Clue
- Swear word Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CRAFT (noun)
- shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- people who perform a particular kind of skilled work
- CRAFT (verb)
- make by hand and with much skill
- RIVER (noun)
- a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Two boys in river in leisure craft crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.