We have the answer for Two-player game with knights, rooks and pawns. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Two-player game with knights, rooks and pawns. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Two-player game with knights, rooks and pawns.. This clue last appeared October 8, 2022 in the CodyCross Small Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Two-player game with knights, rooks and pawns. crossword clue should be:
- CHESS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAYER (noun)
- someone who takes part in an activity
- a person who participates in or is skilled at some game
- CHESS (noun)
- weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat
- a board game for two players who move their 16 pieces according to specific rules; the object is to checkmate the opponent’s king
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Profoundly wicked stunt performer, __ Knievel. Crossword Clue
- Adams, known for his black and white nature photos. Crossword Clue
- Three Amigos actor, comedian Martin. Crossword Clue
- Far away mist or place in the skies. Crossword Clue
- Count on someone. Crossword Clue
- A Big one is sold at the Golden Arches. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.