We have the answer for Type of royal crown crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Type of royal crown Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Type of royal crown. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Type of royal crown crossword clue should be:
- TIARA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROYAL (adjective)
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
- being of the rank of a monarch
- ROYAL (noun)
- stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
- a sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast
- TIARA (noun)
- a jeweled headdress worn by women on formal occasions
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Comprehend Crossword Clue
- So? Crossword Clue
- Assessing Crossword Clue
- Creative notion Crossword Clue
- Elite military group Crossword Clue
- Highly skilled Crossword Clue
- Letter after pi Crossword Clue
- Achieves Crossword Clue
- Title for an atty. Crossword Clue
- Swiped Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.