We have the answer for Unaffected crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Unaffected Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Unaffected. This clue last appeared November 29, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Unaffected crossword clue should be:
- NATURAL (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNAFFECTED (adjective)
- unaware of or indifferent to
- emotionally unmoved
- NATURAL (adjective)
- (of a parent or child) related by blood; genetically related
- unthinking; prompted by (or as if by) instinct
- NATURAL (noun)
- a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- (craps) a first roll of 7 or 11 that immediately wins the stake
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Cyrano de Bergerac feature Crossword Clue
- Amt. on a vitamin bottle Crossword Clue
- Tribal emblem Crossword Clue
- Hideaways Crossword Clue
- Strong alkaline solution Crossword Clue
- Adrenaline, for short Crossword Clue
- Provide with English dialogue, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Guayaquil girl Crossword Clue
- Planning Crossword Clue
- Freaking out Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.