We have the answer for Unit of assorted merchandise crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Unit of assorted merchandise Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Unit of assorted merchandise. This clue last appeared February 2, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Unit of assorted merchandise crossword clue should be:
- JOBLOT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 2 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ASSORTED (adjective)
- consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds
- of many different kinds purposefully arranged but lacking any uniformity
- MERCHANDISE (verb)
- engage in the trade of
- MERCHANDISE (noun)
- commodities offered for sale
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Brief refresher Crossword Clue
- Extend as far as Crossword Clue
- Inc., abroad Crossword Clue
- Massage therapist’s collection Crossword Clue
- Parthenon dedicatee Crossword Clue
- Attended to details, and what you’ve done in five places if you’ve completed the puzzle Crossword Clue
- Wallace of “E.T.” Crossword Clue
- Schubert specialty Crossword Clue
- ___ Arena (former home of the Sacramento Kings) Crossword Clue
- Marine migrator Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.