We have the answer for US president who initiated the New Deal. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
US president who initiated the New Deal. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for US president who initiated the New Deal.. This clue last appeared January 30, 2023 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the US president who initiated the New Deal. crossword clue should be:
- ROOSEVELT (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROOSEVELT (noun)
- 32nd President of the United States; elected four times; instituted New Deal to counter the Great Depression and led country during World War II (1882-1945)
- 26th President of the United States; hero of the Spanish-American War; Panama Canal was built during his administration
- PRESIDENT (noun)
- the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- the person who holds the office of head of state of the United States government
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- US writer, author of popular children books. Crossword Clue
- Shallow sea between Borneo, Sumatra. Crossword Clue
- French word for a honeymoon wardrobe. Crossword Clue
- Utterly devoid of help or function. Crossword Clue
- Continent home to Mongolia and Japan. Crossword Clue
- Ramp that skiers leap from. Crossword Clue
- Keep a door open for someone. Crossword Clue
- Tech company with ride-hailing and food delivery. Crossword Clue
- The south side of Mt. Everest is in this country. Crossword Clue
- These burn when someone is talking about them. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.