We have the answer for Use a needle and thread, say crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Use a needle and thread, say Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Use a needle and thread, say. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Use a needle and thread, say crossword clue should be:
- SEW (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THREAD (verb)
- thread on or as if on a string
- to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- THREAD (noun)
- the connections that link the various parts of an event or argument together
- a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- NEEDLE (noun)
- the leaf of a conifer
- a stylus that formerly made sound by following a groove in a phonograph record
- NEEDLE (verb)
- annoy or provoke, as by constant criticism
- prick with a needle
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “…Up above the world so ___…” Crossword Clue
- Tram or metro alternative? Crossword Clue
- Dog’s “happy” tail movement Crossword Clue
- Perfect score to a gymnast Crossword Clue
- Fuming feeling Crossword Clue
- Book unit Crossword Clue
- Vein content, in a mine Crossword Clue
- Mediterranean bread with hummus Crossword Clue
- Greek letter that sounds like row Crossword Clue
- Kevin ___, “Footloose” actor whose name might remind you of a meaty sandwich ingredient Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.