We have the answer for Use a wok crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Use a wok Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Use a wok. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Use a wok crossword clue should be:
- FRY (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRY (noun)
- a young person of either sex
- English dramatist noted for his comic verse dramas (born 1907)
- FRY (verb)
- kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair
- be excessively hot
- WOK (noun)
- pan with a convex bottom; used for frying in Chinese cooking
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Favorite pal, in texts Crossword Clue
- “Avatar” craft Crossword Clue
- Pirate’s plunder NYT Crossword Clue
- Chimney grime Crossword Clue
- Crosses, as a stream Crossword Clue
- London neighborhood Crossword Clue
- Apparent Crossword Clue
- Ms. Vance, to Lucy Crossword Clue
- Skin breakout Crossword Clue
- Storybook villain Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.