We have the answer for Use curlers on, say crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Use curlers on, say Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Use curlers on, say. This clue last appeared July 23, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Use curlers on, say crossword clue should be:
- SET (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword July 23 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SAY (verb)
- have or contain a certain wording or form
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- SAY (noun)
- the chance to speak
- SET (noun)
- an unofficial association of people or groups
- several exercises intended to be done in series
- SET (verb)
- get ready for a particular purpose or event
- disappear beyond the horizon
- SET (adjective)
- set down according to a plan
- (usually followed by `to’ or `for’) on the point of or strongly disposed
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Aids in making craft projects, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- Things sometimes lost in sofa cushions NYT Crossword Clue
- 1980s TV celeb with a role in “Rocky III” NYT Crossword Clue
- Metaphor for a difficult ordeal NYT Crossword Clue
- Super-G competitor NYT Crossword Clue
- Cash crop of South America NYT Crossword Clue
- Atkins diet no-no NYT Crossword Clue
- Qatar, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Part of a plan? NYT Crossword Clue
- Opposite of cut NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.