We have the answer for "Variety is the ___ of life" crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the "Variety is the ___ of life" crossword clue answer below.
“Variety is the ___ of life” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Tumbler, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Org. regulating workplaces Crossword Clue
- (Heavy sigh) Crossword Clue
- Target of a pulldown, for short Crossword Clue
- Author Gaiman Crossword Clue
- Nebulous ideas (… the first 2 letters + the last 2) Crossword Clue
- “All about me” excursions Crossword Clue
- Submit taxes digitally Crossword Clue
- Online footwear retailer Crossword Clue
- 1950s Ford flop Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPICE (verb)
- make more interesting or flavorful
- add herbs or spices to
- SPICE (noun)
- the property of being seasoned with spice and so highly flavored
- any of a variety of pungent aromatic vegetable substances used for flavoring food
- LIFE (noun)
- the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
- the condition of living or the state of being alive
The Universal Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is syndicated to newspapers and online publications around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
The Universal Crossword was first introduced in 1999, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is updated daily with new and interesting themes.
One of the unique features of the Universal Crossword is its use of a standardized grid size, which makes it easy for solvers to switch between different crossword puzzles without having to adjust to a new grid layout. The puzzle is also known for its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.