We have the answer for Verne hero crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Verne hero Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Verne hero. This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Verne hero crossword clue should be:
- FOGG (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VERNE (noun)
- French writer who is considered the father of science fiction (1828-1905)
- HERO (noun)
- a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
- Greek mathematician and inventor who devised a way to determine the area of a triangle and who described various mechanical devices (first century)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘I hate this!’ Crossword Clue
- Dealing with difficulties Crossword Clue
- Insubstantial stuff Crossword Clue
- Crowd’s sound Crossword Clue
- Car from South Korea Crossword Clue
- Pampering place for Persians Crossword Clue
- Twins seen on ‘Full House’ Crossword Clue
- None too pleased Crossword Clue
- Court costumes Crossword Clue
- ‘Chicago’ star Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.