We have the answer for Very eager crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Very eager crossword clue answer below.
Very eager Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Cairo cobra NYT Crossword Clue
- Was certain of NYT Crossword Clue
- Smoothie chain founded in 1990 NYT Crossword Clue
- Off, in mob-speak NYT Crossword Clue
- Head covering whose name means “curtain” in Arabic NYT Crossword Clue
- Surreptitious gesture with the head NYT Crossword Clue
- Veer, as a ship NYT Crossword Clue
- Good skill for a diplomat NYT Crossword Clue
- Bird seen on the drive to Haleakala National Park NYT Crossword Clue
- Lead-in to boy or girl Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AVID (adjective)
- marked by active interest and enthusiasm
- (often followed by `for’) ardently or excessively desirous
- EAGER (noun)
- a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
- EAGER (adjective)
- having or showing keen interest or intense desire or impatient expectancy
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.