We have the answer for W.W. II-era campaign that helped usher in the civil rights movement … and a hint to four answers in this puzzle crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
W.W. II-era campaign that helped usher in the civil rights movement … and a hint to four answers in this puzzle Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for W.W. II-era campaign that helped usher in the civil rights movement … and a hint to four answers in this puzzle. This clue last appeared February 15, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the W.W. II-era campaign that helped usher in the civil rights movement … and a hint to four answers in this puzzle crossword clue should be:
- DOUBLEV (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 15 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CAMPAIGN (noun)
- several related operations aimed at achieving a particular goal (usually within geographical and temporal constraints)
- a race between candidates for elective office
- CAMPAIGN (verb)
- go on a campaign; go off to war
- run, stand, or compete for an office or a position
- MOVEMENT (noun)
- the act of changing location from one place to another
- a euphemism for defecation
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Interrupt, as at a dance NYT Crossword Clue
- One way to crack NYT Crossword Clue
- Some bunts, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- K-pop megastars NYT Crossword Clue
- Heal (over) NYT Crossword Clue
- Facial feature that many characters on “The Simpsons” lack NYT Crossword Clue
- Keydets’ sch. NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ me!” (checkers cry) NYT Crossword Clue
- When repeated, a sport fish NYT Crossword Clue
- Lo-cal, perhaps NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.