We have the answer for Waiting to be discovered crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Waiting to be discovered Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Waiting to be discovered. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Waiting to be discovered crossword clue should be:
- UNKNOWN (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DISCOVERED (adjective)
- discovered or determined by scientific observation
- UNKNOWN (adjective)
- being or having an unknown or unnamed source
- not famous or acclaimed
- UNKNOWN (noun)
- anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
- an unknown and unexplored region
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Orlando’s county Crossword Clue
- WWII colleague of Ike Crossword Clue
- Sound heard by mice Crossword Clue
- Nickname for Josephine Crossword Clue
- Bronze Star recipient Crossword Clue
- ‘Star Wars’ royalty Crossword Clue
- Where net profits come from Crossword Clue
- Kilt wearer’s accessory Crossword Clue
- Solar heating square Crossword Clue
- Airport amenity Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.