We have the answer for Was fond of crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Was fond of Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Was fond of. This clue last appeared March 20, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Was fond of crossword clue should be:
- LIKED (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 20 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIKED (adjective)
- found pleasant or attractive; often used as a combining form
- FOND (adjective)
- extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent
- (followed by `of’ or `to’) having a strong preference or liking for
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Alternative recording of a song Crossword Clue
- “Big Blue” tech company Crossword Clue
- 50% Crossword Clue
- Person who digs for coal Crossword Clue
- Big jump Crossword Clue
- Gift wrapper’s adhesive Crossword Clue
- Classroom exam Crossword Clue
- Gourmet mushroom Crossword Clue
- Urban area, for short Crossword Clue
- Let fall Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.