We have the answer for Water-covered ecosystems crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Water-covered ecosystems Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Water-covered ecosystems. This clue last appeared February 13, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Water-covered ecosystems crossword clue should be:
- SWAMPS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword February 13 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COVERED (adjective)
- overlaid or spread or topped with or enclosed within something; sometimes used as a combining form
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Bert’s roommate Crossword Clue
- Social media profile full of funny images Crossword Clue
- Small recipe amount (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Many basketball shoes Crossword Clue
- Coding language with a snaky name Crossword Clue
- Retractable part of a cat Crossword Clue
- Underground tomb Crossword Clue
- Medical drama settings Crossword Clue
- “Morning Edition” broadcaster Crossword Clue
- Dishes served before mains, for short Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.