We have the answer for Weightlifting exercise where you lift a bar while laying down: crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Weightlifting exercise where you lift a bar while laying down: crossword clue answer below.
Weightlifting exercise where you lift a bar while laying down: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Study of heredity and the variation of inherited characteristics: Crossword Clue
- Dystopian fiction “The Road” by _____ McCarthy: Crossword Clue
- Most commonly seen alcoholic drink: Crossword Clue
- _____ electricity sometimes gives you a random shock! Crossword Clue
- Frederick Seidel’s poem collection “Ooga-_____”: Crossword Clue
- The _______ Effect is caused by increased gases in the air, trapping heat: Crossword Clue
- Kazuo _____ wrote the novel “Never Let Me Go”: Crossword Clue
- Business that offers food in exchange for money: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WEIGHTLIFTING (noun)
- bodybuilding by exercise that involves lifting weights
- LAYING (noun)
- the production of eggs (especially in birds)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.