We have the answer for Western defense org. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Western defense org. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Western defense org.. This clue last appeared May 12, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Western defense org. crossword clue should be:
- NATO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DEFENSE (noun)
- the speech act of answering an attack on your assertions
- (sports) the team that is trying to prevent the other team from scoring
- NATO (noun)
- an international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- ___ Her Standing There (Beatles hit) Crossword Clue
- Hamlet’s relative? Crossword Clue
- Eerie Crossword Clue
- To be of ___ (Marge Piercy poem) Crossword Clue
- What students may take to stay awake? Crossword Clue
- Island of the Blue Dolphins author Scott Crossword Clue
- Marker topper Crossword Clue
- Skeleton or luge Crossword Clue
- The young Venus and Serena Williams e.g. Crossword Clue
- Out of thyme for anyone except a chef Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.