We have the answer for Western omelet chunk crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Western omelet chunk Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Western omelet chunk. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Western omelet chunk crossword clue should be:
- HAM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WESTERN (adjective)
- of wind; from the west
- lying toward or situated in the west
- WESTERN (noun)
- a sandwich made from a western omelet
- a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development
- OMELET (noun)
- beaten eggs or an egg mixture cooked until just set; may be folded around e.g. ham or cheese or jelly
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Tee, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Learned to crawl, maybe Crossword Clue
- Concession stand buys Crossword Clue
- Statue of Sitting Bull? Crossword Clue
- Tiny spot Crossword Clue
- Downed a sub, say Crossword Clue
- Bring into service Crossword Clue
- Lincoln or Ford, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Happily ever afters, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Fastener threaded on both halves Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.