We have the answer for “What ___ you talking about?” crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for “What ___ you talking about?” crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
“What ___ you talking about?” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Cantaloupes and honeydews, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Family-style meal cooked at the table in a simmering broth Crossword Clue
- Holds in high regard Crossword Clue
- Breakfast dishes with chopped meat and potatoes Crossword Clue
- Like a floor that’s just been mopped Crossword Clue
- Standup comedian Kevin Crossword Clue
- Egg-carton words Crossword Clue
- “She doesn’t know what she’s missing” Crossword Clue
- Place for a sleeve tattoo Crossword Clue
- Treelike creatures from Middle-earth Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TALKING (noun)
- an exchange of ideas via conversation
- ABOUT (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- ABOUT (adjective)
- on the move
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “What ___ you talking about?” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.