We have the answer for What Milne memorably misspelled crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
What Milne memorably misspelled Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Word from the Greek for ‘jewel’ Crossword Clue
- Aurally muffled Crossword Clue
- Antonym of ‘contrary’ Crossword Clue
- Small corner gatherings Crossword Clue
- Therapeutic shampoo ingredient Crossword Clue
- Entryway adorned with a butterfly Crossword Clue
- Pokmon platform Crossword Clue
- Little bit of science Crossword Clue
- Casual __ Crossword Clue
- Web seller without a warehouse Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MEMORABLY (adverb)
- in a memorable manner
- HONEY (noun)
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- a sweet yellow liquid produced by bees
- HONEY (adjective)
- of something having the color of honey
- HONEY (verb)
- sweeten with honey
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.