We have the answer for Word from the Greek for 'jewel' crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Word from the Greek for 'jewel' crossword clue answer below.
Word from the Greek for ‘jewel’ Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Name on apple pie packaging Crossword Clue
- Place before the rest Crossword Clue
- Small corner gatherings Crossword Clue
- Far from windy Crossword Clue
- More than one kind Crossword Clue
- Behaves badly Crossword Clue
- ‘__ to please’ Crossword Clue
- Dander-free pets Crossword Clue
- Parts of times tables Crossword Clue
- CashConnect product Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
- JEWEL (noun)
- a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- JEWEL (verb)
- adorn or decorate with precious stones
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.